The newest Infiniti QX60 promises you’ll feel like a celeb, too.
Infiniti teamed up with actress Kate Hudson for the reveal of the newly redesigned 2022 Infiniti QX60 3 row SUV. To show off the luxury, style and innovation in the new QX60, which will make its way to dealers showrooms soon, Hudson starred in a short film that showed off the QX60’s massaging seats, quiet cabin, quilted leather and panoramic sunroof, and how being in the cabin of this car (sans kids, dogs or traffic) can be a haven on its own.
You get that, right? We often look to our cars to get away from the stresses of life—both literally and figuratively.
But we also get that style and capability go hand in hand when it comes to our cars. Just because we have to tote a gaggle of gawky teens to school everyday doesn’t mean we have to look like a schlub doing it. Infiniti gets that too, tagging the 2022 QX60 with the line “Conquer Life in Style.”
A New Look, Artfully Inspired
The 2022 model is the result of consumer feedback and the design eye of chief designer Alfonso Albaisa, the artist behind Infiniti’s beautiful flowing lines and silhouettes for many years now. The new QX60 has a modern look with a new grille inspired by the folds of Origami, sleeker exterior lines, more leather covered surfaces for a cocoon-like feel and streamlined technology in the cabin. It also has a ton of new tech and upgrades including:
- A new 12.3” touch screen media center with wireless Apple CarPlay (Android Auto connects via USB)
- Wifi that can connect up to 7 devices
- An enhanced Bose premium sound system
- Head up display and a new look to the driver information screen
- Massaging zero-gravity leather seats
- Quilted “Autograph” leather seats for up to seven passengers (it seats 6 with center row captains chairs)
- Center and third row seats sit a bit higher from the floor for better visibility
- Slide and tilt center row seats for easy third row access
- A USB port for every passenger, including USB-C fast charger ports
- The newest version of ProPilot Assist driver assistance and safety suite, with things like lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control (which Infiniti innovated back in the ’80’s), but now, even better
You can sign up at the Infiniti site to get updates on the on sale date. And personally, I can’t wait to drive the 2022 Infiniti QX60. This has long been one of my favorite SUVs for its distinct style and luxury, and it looks as if has just gotten a significant boost, making us feel even more like a celebrity.