Is it cheating if a Chevy girl wants to drive a Ford truck, even if its just a test drive?
When I walked over to the Ford booth at the DFW Auto Show, I was really only there because my friend Teia needed to talk with the reps.
Chevy is our Family Tradition. Would I Be Banished?
My week with the Ford F-150 coincided with a trip to see my die-hard Chevrolet-truck-driving family in the Hill Country of Texas. The exchange of texts went exactly as I expected.
Platinum Gives You More Luxury Than You Can Imagine in a Pickup Truck
How Much Will this Luxurious, Tough-as-Nails Workhorse Set You Back?
- 2019 Ford F-150 base model two-door cab starts at $28,155
- The SuperCrew Cab starts at $34,695
- The Lariat edition, with leather-trimmed seats, Apple CarPlay, Sync 3 infotainment system, and heated front seats, starts at $41,700
- Upgrade to Platinum: $57,160.
- Add a 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel with 10-speed automatic transmission, towing and the Platinum package, so – everything– and you’re in for $69,915, including destination and delivery.
Yes, This Truck is for Work. And Better if All that Work is Really Play!
Not Using your Truck for Work?
What We Loved
What you Need to Know
Which Cab Is the Right Size For You?
I Survived the Week … And My Chevy Family Didn’t Disown Me!
Disclosure: Ford loaned me this 2019 F-150 Platinum SuperCrew truck for a week. All opinions are my own.