President’s Day Sale is the First Official Sales Event of the Year.
If you’re anything like me, you love a great bargain. Which is why this article is going to help point you in the right direction for some great sales. President’s Day is the first official sales event of the year for most dealerships. Usually, with a lot of businesses in different industries, sales tend to decrease in the month of January. With the spring season around the corner, a number of dealerships want to sell their SUVs and AWD vehicles because those are not in high demand in the warmer months. We all know that the best time to shop for a car is at the end of the month, but because of these reasons, President’s Day Sales make for a great time to shop. Let’s get into some of the sales (alphabetical order) because there is something for everyone!
President’s Day Sales
Beauty and Class in a Car: the Acura RDX
I had the pleasure of driving this car a few months back, and it’s great on trunk space, along with having amazing pickup. The ride is so smooth, and it doesn’t help that this Acura is definitely easy on the eyes.
- 2020 Acura RDX
- 1.9% APRCFinancing
- $379/month for 36 months and $2,999 due at signing
- expires 3/20/20
A Great Compact SUV
This is a great compact SUV for those moms who don’t want to get into a minivan just yet, or for people who like to travel.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
- 0% financing for 60 months plus $250 bonus cash
- The no-interest finance deal expires on February 28th.
Where Are My Pickup Fans?
Pickups aren’t just for the guys! Women can be pickup fans as well. I mean, you can fit so much onto the bed of a truck (Home Goods trip anyone?). And let’s be honest, who doesn’t feel like the rugged queen of the road in one of these?
- 2018 Ford F-150
- 0.9% APR Financing for 60 months plus $2,800 bonus cash
- This offer is good for the F-150 STX with a 2.7 liter V6 EcoBoost engine and expires on April 1st.
Need for Speed
Ok, so not all women want a car that is more of a responsible choice. Some women have a need for speed which is why this would be great for those Mustang fans out there!
- 2019 Ford Mustang
- 1.9% APR Financing Cash bonus $2,750
- expires 3/31
Whether you’re looking to have a great family traveling vehicle or just a great vehicle for the school pickup line, this is a great choice.
- 2019 Honda Odyssey
- 0.9% APR Financing for 24-36 months
- In 2019 it was awarded U.S. News’s Best Minivan for the Money.
- Lease details: $329 per month for 36 months with $2499.00 due at signing on Odyssey.
A great midsize SUV for those who are looking for affordable, yet sleek.
- 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe
- 0.9% APR Financing for 60 months plus $500 bonus cash
- Expires February 28th
Off-road Power in a Compact Package
Step aside Wrangler, the Renegade is capable of off-roading too!
- 2018 Jeep Renegade
- 0% APR Financing for 36 months plus $1,500 bonus cash
- This deal expires on February 28th.
This is a great mid-size sedan with so many options!
- 2020 Kia Optima
- 0% APR Financing $3,000 cash bonus $189/month for 39 months $2,999 due at signing
- Expires March 2nd
Alright, Alright, Alright
Ok, so this particular purchase does not come with Matthew McConaughey, but a gal can dream, right?
- 2019 Lincoln MKZ
- 1.9% APR Financing $314/month for 39 months, $4,013 due at signing
- Expires 3/31
Looking for a Fun Little Sports Car?
We’re pretty big fans of this car here at AGGTC, and it’s such a beauty to look at as well!
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 1.9% APR financing for 72 months
- This finance deal ends on February 28th.
A Great Sedan with AWD
You don’t necessarily need an SUV to get you through those rough winter months. The Nissan Altima is equipped with AWD!
- 2019 Nissan Altima
- 0% APR Financing for 36 months plus $500 bonus cash
- Nissan is offering a unique deal for President’s Day. On top of the above mentioned deal, qualifying buyers can forgo a down payment and opt out of payments for the first 90 days. This deal expires on February 28th.
View this post on Instagram
• • • • • #cars #range #car #rover #carporn #carswithoutlimits #carsofinstagram #supercar #autobiography #supercars #myland #rangeroversport #amazingcars247 #auto #speed #lamborghini #carlifestyle #carinstagram #carstagram #ferrari #bmw #itswhitenoise #audi #cargram #exoticcars #rangerover #instacars #sportscar #mercedes #blacklist
Thinking about a Luxury Performance SUV?
If you’re into luxury SUVs, then this deal might just be the one for you!
- 2020 Range Rover Sport
- 2.73 APR Financing, $809/month for 36 months, $5,995 due at signing
- Expires 3/31
The World of Wagons
The Subaru Outback is such a great vehicle if you’re looking for safety and a reputable brand. I’m a Subaru fan myself, and have had no complaints with my WRX!
- 2019 Subaru Outback
- 0% APR financing for a limited-term
- This expires on February 28th, and make sure to reach out to your local dealer for more information since Subaru didn’t define the loan term.
Affordable and Reasonable
Toyota has always been well known for being affordable and long lasting.
- 2019 Toyota Camry
- 1.9% APR Financing for 60 months
- This deal is valid for a 5 year loan, but you can extend it to 6 years if you opt for a 3.9% financing rate. Expires February 28th
A great 3 Row SUV
Volkwagen translated means “the people’s car.” Which is very fitting for this long time running company and their great cars.
- 2019 Volkswagen Atlas
- 1.9% APR financing for 60 months
- This expires on February 28th
Which one of these is your top pick?