Good morning! But first, coffee.
Today, we’re celebrating something so many people love: coffee. It’s National Coffee Day! And while too much caffeine –which gives coffee its zip– is not good for you, it does have some benefits. For example, it boosts immunity, reduces stress, promotes good memory power and helps maintain weight. Sounds like a great companion to go on a ride. So we asked our community to share their coffee in the car pictures- plus what they love about it. Here’s what they had to say.
No Talkie Before Coffee
Many coffee drinkers take time to drink up before engaging in conversations (or making decisions). And it’s no wonder why. Coffee can boost your intelligence (temporarily) and make you more alert. Here are some benefits that a lil cup of joe brings into your life.
- Boosts Brain Power: Caffeine acts as a stimulant to your central nervous system, releasing extra energy and improving attention and concentration.
- Increases Blood Pressure: A small cup of coffee can battle an episode of low blood pressure.
- Makes Your Immune System Stronger: Coffee contains lots of antioxidants that can help improve your overall health.
- Relieves a Headache: Like OTC painkillers, which often contain caffeine, coffee can help relieve symptoms of a headache.
- Reduces Stress: A cup of coffee releases dopamine and serotonin, alleviating stress and even symptoms of depression.
- Improves Your Memory: The stimulators in a cup of coffee improve short-term memory and enhances concentration.
- Helps You Lose Weight: Coffee suppresses your appetite and may even stimulate minimal calorie burning.
Watch this video from The Soul Publishing for more cool facts.
National Coffee Day: What’s Your Go To When It Comes to Java?
“I can’t hit the road without my triple shot and pup-a-chinos for the pups!” Adeina Anderson of CreativeLifestylesTV.
“Starbucks, please!” –Kim Smith.
“A beautiful new Toyota Sienna and perfect cup of Wawa coffee, is there anything else that’s better?” Bert Anderson.
Happy National Coffee Day! What’s in your cup? Tag us on Instagram.