For a lot of buyers, Costco is the ideal place to shop. And yes, you can buy a car, too.
Costco is known for great products, timely selections and top brands at rock-bottom prices. It’s the same with cars. Many people are surprised that you can buy a car through Costco.
Yes, It’s a Good Deal, But There Are Caveats
When you buy a car through the Costco Auto Program you get a pre-arranged, rock bottom price on pretty much any car. However, getting to that deal isn’t always easy.
What You Need to Know:
- You must work with Costco’s Auto Program to get the authentic Costco price
- You do not need to be a Costco member to use this service
- You will buy your car from an authorized car dealer, not Costco
- The Costco authorized dealer may not be the closest dealer to you
- Prices are pre-negotiated by Costco
Learn more from our guide and insights from our reader’s experiences in this story about buying a car through Costco.
How Do You Buy a Car Through Costco? Tips & Tricks For the Best Deal
Also, our post Yes, You Can You Buy a Car at Costco has tips and tricks on how to get the best deal, information on who you are buying from when you buy a car at Costco, the low-down on how the no pressure, no haggle process works and what you need to have prepared to get the best price.
Current Deals at Costco Now:
Volvo has a special offer running at Costco!
Purchase or lease an eligible, new Volvo May 1, 2018 – July 2, 2018
- Volvo Employee Pricing
- Costco member incentives
- $3,000 incentive on a 2018 S90, V90 & V90 Cross Country
- $750 incentive on a 2018 XC90 & XC60
- Additional national Volvo incentives for which you qualify
- Plus, receive a $250 Costco Cash Card after completing a Costco Auto Program survey
YOUR MOM WASN’T WRONG.
An all-wheel-drive station wagon might be the most ideal car. It can do most everything and compromises very little. Read the review of the Volvo V90 Station Wagon
Other Deals We’ve Loved at Costco