All we love about Jeep, and all we love about pickup trucks, all in one.
Jeep Gladiator: Something Old, Something New
Come to the Jeep-Side, Pickup Truck People. We Have Features
- upgraded tires for towing,
- wider grille vents for increased towing performance,
- a rugged and spacious truck bed (that includes a 115v outlet),
- a fantastic towing capacity (up to 7,650 pounds),
- tire pressure monitoring system,
- integrated trailer brake and sway control.
90-95% of motorcycles will fit in the 5-foot box.
The tailgate has the same step-load as the tailgate on the Ram 1500 (1,800 pounds).
With the tailgate in the secondary position (45° angle), you can still fit 19 sheets of drywall or plywood.
But is it Family-Friendly?
But Really, How Did it Drive?
What Sounds Great in the Jeep Gladiator
When getting out in the wild with your people and your gear, these songs are the perfect soundtrack for hitting the highway to your hilltop. And once you’re there they sound great on the Jeep’s sound system as you’re setting up camp, grilling dinner or chilling by the fire after sunset.
Disclosure: I was Jeep’s guest for this test drive; travel and accommodations were provided. All opinions are my own.