Here’s what you need to know about the 2019 Honda Passport SUV
See our full review here.
Who’s this Car for:
- Drivers who want to off-road…a little
- Drivers for whom parking ease and space is a consideration
- Drivers who want a crossover SUV but still need cargo space
- Small families who don’t need a third row
- Buyers who want all the safety features without having to buy the premium model
What does the 2019 Honda Passport Cost:
- Sport (Base) model: $31,990
- Touring $41,180
- EX-L 36,410
- Elite 43,680
- Adventure Package A is $2,851. It includes a cargo tray, cargo sidelining protectors, roof crossbars, door handle film, fender flares, hands-free power tailgate, rear seat protectors, running boards with a diecast finish, trailer hitch, black wheel locks, and black lug nuts.
- Urban Package A for $3,856. It is another alternative that includes the machined-finish 20-inch wheels, cargo bins, crossbars, door sill trim, front and rear underbody spoilers, side and tailgate welcome lights, and black wheel locks.
What we Loved about the Honda Passport
- It is a multifunctional sporty car for active families (who don’t need the 3rd row).
- Gives you decent fuel efficiency for a mid-size crossover SUV to save you money and time between fill-ups.
- The center console is big enough for your purse or for storing items out of view of prying eyes.
- It’s a great value SUV with exceptional safety equipment.
- The 2019 Honda Passport small SUV is really a well-rounded family car.
- Available extras include leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, heated front and rear seats, power and heated steering wheel.
What you need to know:
- Regular fuel is recommended
- Up to 20 mpg city, 25 mpg highway
- Towing capacity: 3,500 to 5,000 lbs
- Seating for 5
- There are 2 anchor tethers for child passenger car seats
- Second-row seats fold completely flat.
- The second row can easily be folded from the cargo area or from the second row.
- 280 Horsepower