Here’s what you need to know about the 2019 Honda Passport SUV
See our full review here.
Who’s this Car for:
- Drivers who want to off-road…a little
- Drivers for whom parking ease and space is a consideration
- Drivers who want a crossover SUV but still need cargo space
- Small families who don’t need a third row
- Buyers who want all the safety features without having to buy the premium model
What the 2019 Honda Passport Costs:
- Sport model’s (base model) standard features include a V6 280 horsepower engine, traction management system, Honda Sensing safety system, under floor cargo area storage, remote start and the option of all wheel drive and starts at $31,990
- EX-L model, which adds Apple Car Play/Android Auto, power moonroof, blindspot monitors, heated front seats, and smart entry, starts at $36,410
- Touring model, which adds navigation, motion activated lift gate, heated front and rear seats, roof rails, second row USB ports, a household outlet, and ambient interior lighting, starts at $39,280
- Elite AWD has standard all wheel drive, a wireless phone charger, rain sensing wipers, heated and cooled front seats and a heated steering wheel, tops out at about $44,775 including $1095 delivery charge
- Add All wheel drive to any trim except Elite for $1900
- Urban Package A, for $3,856, is another alternative that includes the machined-finish 20-inch wheels, cargo bins, crossbars, door sill trim, front and rear underbody spoilers, side and tailgate welcome lights, and black wheel locks.
What we Loved about the Honda Passport
- It is a multifunctional sporty car for active families (who don’t need the 3rd row)
- The center console is designed to hold a handbag. This is seriously the most brilliant handbag solution in any car
- Gives you decent fuel efficiency for a mid-size crossover SUV to save you money and time between fill-ups.
- It’s a great value SUV with exceptional safety equipment.
- Honda Sensing driver assist safety features are standard on all Passport models.
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto are standard
- The 2019 Honda Passport small SUV is really a well-rounded family car.
- Available extras include leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, heated front and rear seats, power and heated steering wheel.
What you need to know:
- Regular fuel is recommended
- Up to 20 mpg city, 25 mpg highway
- Towing capacity: 3,500 to 5,000 lbs
- Seating for 5
- There are 3 anchor tethers for child passenger car seats
- Second-row seats fold completely flat.
- The second row can easily be folded from the cargo area or from the second row.
- 280 Horsepower