It’s no secret that the auto industry is trying to be more and more innovative and getting more competitive between brands. Offering more technology, safety features, style/comfort and convenience. The makers of these trucks are trying harder to appeal to a broader audience. Which seems to be working! The features are appealing to all consumers, not just the rugged man. Being built with the concept of wok and play to be enjoyed in the same vehicle. The GMC Sierra Denali has put so much attention to detail. A smooth ride, custom heated and cooling leather seats, heating steering wheel, tons of room, and a lot of power (watch that speedometer), might just make you forget what a powerful four wheel truck you are driving.
Watch this video to see some of the GMC Sierra Denali’s amazing features in this truck:
GMC wanted to do big things in 2019. So they did, in the Sierra 1500 Denali!
In 2019 GMC is celebrating the 20th year of the Denali by loading the Denali with the latest in technology, safety features, and style.
What We Love in the Sierra Denali
- Sliding and moving running boards that make getting in and out of this truck easy. Especially the tailgate features, more on that in a bit.
- An amazing Bose sound system
- Apple Car Play
- WiFi hotspot, GMC 4G LTE connectivity
- Plenty of USB and cup holders throughout the vehicle
- So much room in the backseat for children (with or without car seats)
- A rear camera with a crystal clear picture in the rear-view mirror and the 8″ display.
- A comfortable leather interior with heated and cooling seats and heated steering wheel.
- Equipped for safety and security with OnStar
The Newest Features of The GMC Sierra Denali That Everyone Will Love
- An industry first, all new, Multi-Pro Tailgate. This tailgate offers 6 positions and functions. It also allows for second-tier loading as well as load-stop solutions and a standing workstation.
- ProGrade Trailering System, with app offers a connected and comprehensive suite of technologies.
- A V-8 engine with amazing fuel management.
- All new traction system offering drivers different modes depending on conditions.
Let’s Talk Price
The 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 standard vehicle price is $58,000.00
This particular vehicle added the Denali Ultimate Package $5710.00
- HD surround vision
- Rear camera mirror
- Multi-color head up display
- Forward collision alert
- Lane keep assist with lane departure warning
- Low speed forward automatic breaking
- Front pedestrian breaking
- Intellibeam headlamps
- Following distance indicator
- Power sunroof
- GMC multipro power steps
- 22″ polished aluminum wheels
Engine 6.2L, Ecotech3 V-8 w/ Dynamic Fuel Manag. $2495.00
Loaded with options mentioned here the sticker price is $67,200.00
Another add feature is the Kicker Auto System. This is a new and incredible feature. Inside the tailgate are some powerful speakers that can connect to your Bluetooth. Which will allow you to play a favorite playlist, podcast, audio book or anything else you might want to play while gathered around the truck.
Take a peek at this quick video to see Horses, Trailers, & Towing Oh My!
This truck has been put to the test! This Sierra was towing 1100 lbs with ease. Its smooth tow, easy driving, and ProGrade Trailering System is sure to please.
Many people are purchasing trucks that are brand new. For one because many people are keeping their trucks for many, many years leaving the used market at a minimal quantity. Also these vehicles are lasting a longer than years past, making them a better investment from years ago. The Sierra 1500 Denali has been built to last and keep you loving it for years to come! This truck is a beauty and a beast and will surely be turning some heads.