For a lot of buyers, Costco is the ideal place to shop. And yes, you can buy a car, too.
Costco is known for great products, timely selections and top brands at rock-bottom prices. It’s the same with cars. Many people are surprised that you can buy a car through Costco.
Yes, It’s a Good Deal, But There Are Caveats
When you buy a car through the Costco Auto Program you get a pre-arranged, rock bottom price on pretty much any car. However, getting to that deal isn’t always easy.
What You Need to Know:
- You must work with Costco’s Auto Program to get the authentic Costco price
- You do not need to be a Costco member to use this service
- You will buy your car from an authorized car dealer, not Costco
- The Costco authorized dealer may not be the closest dealer to you
- Prices are pre-negotiated by Costco
Learn more from our guide and insights from our reader’s experiences in this story about buying a car through Costco.
How Do You Buy a Car Through Costco? Tips & Tricks For the Best Deal
Also, our post Yes, You Can You Buy a Car at Costco has tips and tricks on how to get the best deal, information on who you are buying from when you buy a car at Costco, the low-down on how the no pressure, no haggle process works and what you need to have prepared to get the best price.
Current Deals at Costco Now:
Volvo has a special offer running at Costco!
Purchase or lease an eligible, new Volvo May 1, 2018 – July 2, 2018
- Volvo Employee Pricing
- Costco member incentives
- $3,000 incentive on a 2018 S90, V90 & V90 Cross Country
- $750 incentive on a 2018 XC90 & XC60
- Additional national Volvo incentives for which you qualify
- Plus, receive a $250 Costco Cash Card after completing a Costco Auto Program survey
YOUR MOM WASN’T WRONG.
An all-wheel-drive station wagon might be the most ideal car. It can do most everything and compromises very little. Read the review of the Volvo V90 Station Wagon